By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Reinforce scholars' geographical figuring out all through their path; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars enhance their examination procedure and attain their best.
Written via a instructor with wide analyzing adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates realizing via overview assistance and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college students to enhance their examination strategy via consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sufficient studying and study skills
- presents the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read Online or Download AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography PDF
Best earth sciences books
Stratigraphy has grow to be essential to just about all branches of the earth sciences, aiding such endeavors as charting the process evolution, knowing historical ecosystems, and furnishing information pivotal to discovering strategic mineral assets. This publication specializes in conventional and cutting edge stratigraphy recommendations and the way those can be utilized to reconstruct the geological historical past of sedimentary basins and in fixing manifold geological difficulties and phenomena.
A vital publication for all scholars and scientists within the box, half A of Geophysical box conception and procedure describes the actual and mathematical rules of geophysical equipment, in particular the habit of gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields. the wider use of those tools underlines the far-reaching attraction of this publication.
Baja California is without doubt one of the Earth’s final nice desert parts that's simply available to tourists. even if you input from the U.S. to the north or from Cabo San Lucas to the south, it doesn’t take lengthy to discover your self passing via a different wasteland atmosphere of islands and land certain by means of the Pacific Ocean at the west and the Gulf of California at the east.
Writers recognize basically too good how lengthy it will possibly take—and how awkward it may be—to describe spatial relationships with phrases by myself. And whereas a map would possibly not consistently be worthy one thousand phrases, a very good it is easy to aid writers converse a controversy or rationalization truly, succinctly, and successfully. In his acclaimed tips to Lie with Maps, Mark Monmonier confirmed how maps can distort evidence.
- An Introduction to Physical Geography and the Environment
- Quantitative Seismic Interpretation: Applying Rock Physics Tools to Reduce Interpretation Risk
- The Benthic Boundary Layer
- Geology Adventures
- Minerals of the mercury ore deposit Idria
- Looking into the Earth: An Introduction to Geological Geophysics
Additional resources for AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography
AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography by David Redfern
- Read e-book online Mine Openings: Stability and Support (Developments in PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Wrongful Convictions in China: Comparative and Empirical by Na Jiang